Hurry, Register Now! 6th March 2024
ABOUT THE EVENT
Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience and its role in understanding consumer behavior and decision-making sales for
The different modules would provide marketing professionals with a comprehensive introduction to the field of neuromarketing and its applications in understanding consumer behavior.
Attendees will gain insights into the fundamental concepts, methodologies, and practical implications of neuromarketing research.
It combines theoretical knowledge with practical examples and exercises to enhance the learning experience.
The workshop is approved by Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF), Malaysia, hence companies subscribing to HRDF are entitled to nominate participants and avail of their HRDF benefits, subject to their obtaining approval from HRDF.
Introduction to Neuromarketing
- Role of Insights and Research in Successful Marketing
- Neuromarketing and its significance in understanding consumer behavior
- Neuromarketing: Evolution and Techniques
Foundations of Consumer Behavior
- Cognitive factors affecting consumer decision-making
- Consumer Behavior: Emotions, Memory, and Attention
Neuropsychology and Neuroscience Basics
- Neuropsychology and Neuroscience: Some key concepts
- Brain structures and Consumer Behavior
- Some Key Theories and application to Consumer Behavior
Neuromarketing Research Techniques
- Electroencephalography (EEG): measuring brainwave activity
- Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI): understanding brain activation
- Eye-tracking: studying visual attention and gaze patterns
- Galvanic Skin Response (GSR) and facial coding: assessing emotional responses
- Neuromarketing Research: Case studies and practical examples
Practical Applications of Neuromarketing
- Neuromarketing insights in product development and design
- Neuromarketing to enhance Advertising and marketing campaigns
- Neuromarketing techniques to optimise user experience and website design
Q&A and Wrap-up
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop would greatly benefit those who wish to learn the essentials of Digital Marketing for their roles in positions like :
Enterpreneurs / Startups, Brand Managers / Product Managers, Small/Medium Companies, Marketing Managers, General Managers and others who need to grow their brands and generate winning ideas based on incisive insights.
To Register :
1. If you are seeking HRDF funding, log in to your HRDF portal and find this course (Course ID :10001320941) and obtain HRDF approval for the persons you wish to nominate to attend the course. Simultaneously rush the form below to us to block the seats for you.
2. If you are not seeking HRDF funding, just complete the form below and send it across and we will be in touch with you soonest to help with the registration
Course Fees : RM1,300 (incl 6% SST)
(Hurry! Seats limited to 16 registrations only)
- Course Completion Certificate will be provided at end of workshop to those who attend.
- Above Fees include Tea/Coffee and Lunch.
- Companies subscribing to HRDF are entitled to nominate participants and avail of their HRDF benefits, subject to their obtaining approval from HRDF.